Universities to be Given New Participation Targets
25th Nov 2021
- The average student budget increased by 4.7% in 2021 (2020: 5.5%) to £142pppw .
- Growth in purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) has slowed again, with 23k beds delivered (2020: 26k)
- Planning application activity for PBSA has slowed during the first 7 months of the year, with the number of beds submitted down 37.5% YoY;
- Rental growth has again been stronger for houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) up 3.4% compared to 0.2% for PBSA;
The UK's largest student accommodation platform StuRents.com, is able to leverage data from +750k listed beds, in addition to millions of data points gathered from actively house-hunting students to provide unparalleled detail on the student accommodation market.
Covering all aspects of the market, the Annual Report takes a closer look at the 2020-21 academic year, key trends in the sector and what lies ahead for industry stakeholders.
- StuRents is one of the leading proptech partners in the UK student accommodation space
- StuRents operates StuRents.com, the largest student-centric accommodation search platform, listing over 700,000 bed spaces nationwide
- Beyond search, StuRents facilitates integrated online tenancy signing, tenancy payments and app-based tenancy management solutions
- This unique, vertically integrated end-to-end solution underpins StuRents' data insights and research capabilities
25th Nov 2021
24th Nov 2021
16th Nov 2021
15th Nov 2021
12th Nov 2021
11th Nov 2021
8th Nov 2021
5th Nov 2021
4th Nov 2021
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.