Furnished 4 double bedroom Student house on Eastbourne Road with a good garden. A nice sized house, well located, good sized lounge, kitchen ...
Furnished 4 double bedroom Student house on Eastbourne Road with a good garden.
A nice sized house, well located, good sized lounge, kitchen and garden.
In less than 15 minutes you can get to Aldi, Sainsbury’s, Brighton University Moulsecoomb Campus, Lewes Road Bus Garage stop, and Moulsecoomb train station. Making it perfect for anyone that wants to live close to any essential locations.
If you want a house with plenty of space to socialise, this may be the one for you!
Available from the 27th of September 2022 - 27/09/22
• Bright double bedrooms with large windows, each have a double bed and mattress, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
• Three of the four bedrooms currently have a desk and chair, let us know if you need all four to have desks!
• Spacious Lounge with plenty of seating, a 3 seater sofa, a 2 seater sofa and an armchair, perfect to spend time with your housemates and perhaps additional friends!
• Kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, washing machine, underside fridge and freezer, plenty of cupboard space and access to the garden.
• The garden has a nice big grassy area, with additional patio space perfect for Summer BBQs! And spending time with friends.
• Bathroom has a bath and shower, sink and W/C. A nice big frosted window to allow more natural light in during the day.
If you are a student that would like a great house to be social in, having a communal lounge, kitchen and garden, should be perfect to help you make friends you will know for life!
• 9 minute walk to Coombe Road Bus stop, which has the following routes: 23, 24, 25, 38, 48, 49, 74, 78 and N25.
• 12 minute walk to the Lewes Road Bus Garage stop, which has all the main bus routes: 23, 24, 25, N25, 28, 29, 29X, 37, 37B, 38, 48, 49, 50, 74, 78, 91.
• 15 minute walk to Moulsecoomb train station.
• Brighton University, Moulsecoomb Campus, 14 minute walk.
• Brighton University, Falmer Campus, 24-28 minute public transport.
• Sussex University, Falmer Campus 26-28 minute public transport.
• Brighton University, City Campus, 22-25 minute public transport.
A 3D Virtual Tour is available upon request to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies are done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £2,329 for the whole house equivalent to: £582.25pppm ≈ £134pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below bill package can be included in the rent, contact us today to find out more
Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK!
All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
Security deposit: £2686 ≈ £671.50 per person, and will be protected with an approved government Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
• We ask for references.
• We ask for a UK guarantor - Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent).
• EPC Band D rating is in line with UK average.
• 10 minute walk to Aldi, Lewes Rd.
• 14 minute walk to Sainsbury’s, Lewes Rd.
Don't have a group of 4 yet? Get in touch today as we may be able to help you form a group!
This is expected to go fast as it is in a popular location, so don't miss out - please contact Longhouse Lettings today!
Desk & Chair
Rent: £135 pppw
Beds: 4 beds
Move in: 27 Sep 2022
Move out: 18 Sep 2023
Minimum contract: 51 weeks
Deposit: £672 pp
Bills included: There are no bills included
Rental type: Whole property
27 Sep 2022
18 Sep 2023
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.