Whole house available 1st July. Viewings welcome, Saturday mornings preferred. 5 bed house in prime location for the University of Kent, minute...
Whole house available 1st July.
Viewings welcome, Saturday mornings preferred.
5 bed house in prime location for the University of Kent, minutes away from the Eliot footpath leading directly up to campus. Also within a short walk to Canterbury West train station and the City Centre. 5 bedrooms, kitchen, large living room, utility room, bathroom with walk in shower and garden to rear.
About the Property:
- Well Maintained
- Well-presented, modern property
- End of terrace
- Fully furnished
- 5 spacious double rooms
- Living room
- 1 full bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Utility room
- Big garden with patio
- Garden furniture
- Side access to garden for bikes
- St. Stephen's zone
- Bottom of Elliot Footpath
- On good bus routes
- Off road car parking (1 car)
- On road parking Free
- All bills, + broadband inc
- Gas heating + Electric energy
- Council tax band C (students exempt)
- EPC rating E (certificate on request)
- British Gas HomeCare*
- Deposit equal to one months rent
- No Fees
Walking distances from...
14 minutes - University of Kent
23 minutes - Canterbury Christ Church
31 minutes - University of Creative Arts
26 minutes - Canterbury East Station
08 minutes - Canterbury West Station
17 minutes - Cathedral + town centre
16 minutes - Sainsbury's Kingsmead
Request a viewing:
- All enquiries welcome
- Minimum 24 hours' notice for viewings
- Initial viewings via WhatsApp video
- Covid-19 regulations followed
The city of Canterbury is a vibrant mix of medieval history and modern amenities, boasting a generous selection of boutique shops, restaurants, museums, cafes, art galleries and music venues, as well as the famous Canterbury Cathedral. Canterbury is also home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites and is also a short journey from the seaside as well as various nature reserves, and gardens.
* British Gas HomeCare; All our properties are covered by emergency call-out insurance with British Gas. Peace of mind for the boiler, electrics, plumbing, drains and heating.
Rent: £127 pppw
Beds: 5 beds
Move in: 01 Jul 2023
Move out: 29 Jun 2024
Minimum contract: 52 weeks
Deposit: £550 pp
Bills included: Water, Gas, Electricity, Internet, Phone
Rental type: Individual rooms
Council tax band: Not set
01 Jul 2023
29 Jun 2024
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.