Room 5 available About the Property: - Well Maintained - Well-presented, modern property - Fully furnished - 5 bedrooms - Locks on bed...
Room 5 available
About the Property:
- Well Maintained
- Well-presented, modern property
- Fully furnished
- 5 bedrooms
- Locks on bedroom doors
- Living room
- 1 full bathroom
- Lovely garden with grass and patio
- Adjacent to CCCU Campus
- St. Martin's zone
- On good bus routes
- On road parking (permit £87 per year)
- All bills, + broadband inc
- Gas heating + Electric energy
- Council tax band C (students exempt)
- British Gas HomeCare*
- Deposit equal to one months rent
Walking distances from...
04 minutes - Canterbury Christ Church
15 minutes - Cathedral + town centre
15 minutes - Tesco Metro
17 minutes - University of Creative Arts
22 minutes - Canterbury East Station
21 minutes - Canterbury West Station
37 minutes - University of Kent
Request a viewing:
- All enquiries welcome
- Minimum 24 hours' notice for viewings
- Initial viewings via WhatsApp video
- Covid-19 regulations followed
Room 1 3.6x3.5M * Room 2 2.8x2.2M
Room 3 3.6x2.4M * Room 4 3.7x1.9M
Room 5 ?
The city of Canterbury is a vibrant mix of medieval history and modern amenities, boasting a generous selection of boutique shops, restaurants, museums, cafes, art galleries and music venues, as well as the famous Canterbury Cathedral. Canterbury is also home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites and is also a short journey from the seaside as well as various nature reserves, and gardens.
* British Gas HomeCare; All our properties are covered by emergency call-out insurance with British Gas. Peace of mind for the boiler, electrics, plumbing, drains and heating.
Rent: £107 pppw
Beds: 5 beds
Move in: 01 Jul 2021
Move out: 30 Jun 2022
Minimum contract: 52 weeks
Deposit: £460 pp
Bills included: Water, Gas, Electricity, Internet, Phone
Rental type: Individual rooms
01 Jul 2021
30 Jun 2022
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.