Just fancy living with one other person? A room in a 2 bed apartment could be the perfect solution - sociable but quiet, and ideal if you want t...
Just fancy living with one other person? A room in a 2 bed apartment could be the perfect solution - sociable but quiet, and ideal if you want to live with your BFF (or make a new one).
Broadstone Hall is a modern student residence in the northern part of central Dublin, putting you right in the middle of the excitement. Shops, museums, pubs, bars and restaurants are all nearby and the city’s colleges and universities are easily reachable (either on foot or by bus).
Trinity College, the National College of Art and Design, Dublin Institute of Technology, and the Royal College of Surgeons can all be reached within 30 minutes on foot, whilst Dublin City university is just a 20-minute bus journey away. If you’re studying at University College Dublin, a bus will get you there in 40 minutes, or carshare to be there in 20 minutes.
The apartments in Broadstone Hall are all shared, ranging from three to seven bedrooms in each one.
Whichever size apartment you choose to live in, you’ll have your own private bedroom, which will have a double bed, a glistening en-suite bathroom, a desk and chair, a wardrobe, and plenty of shelving for storage. It’s just the kitchen and living areas you’ll be sharing with other students.
We reckon it’s a good setup – plenty of opportunity for socialising with others, but you can just as easily chill out in your own space whenever you want or need to.
Our company aim is to help you enjoy the best possible student experience, and that starts with making things easy for you. Here’s a list of what you’ll get:
– Your utility bills included
– High-speed broadband/WiFi
– Maintenance (if anything breaks, we’ll make sure it gets fixed in a jiffy)
– On-site laundry facilities (pay per wash/dry)
– Safe and secure bike storage
– Post and parcel service
– The help and assistance of the friendly Uninest team whenever you need it
– A cinema room to cosy up in with your favourite movie
– A roof terrace to enjoy the views of Dublin on those summer nights
– A games room with pool table and Xbox booth!
– A reading room and study room for when the library is a no-go
– An onsite gym – kiss goodbye to membership fees!
Desk & Chair
On Site Maintenance
Rent: €321 pppw
Beds: 2 bed cluster
Move in: 05 Sep 2020
Move out: 11 Jun 2021
Minimum contract: 40 weeks
Deposit: €300 pp
Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet
Rental type: Individual student rooms
05 Sep 2020
11 Jun 2021
2 bed cluster
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.