Malden Hall, our modern student accommodation set within the culturally-rich New Malden, is the perfect place to live and study. The building...
Malden Hall, our modern student accommodation set within the culturally-rich New Malden, is the perfect place to live and study.
The building contains a variety of rooms, some newly refurbished, from en-suite bedrooms to self-contained apartments, complete with some fantastic outside space including a table-tennis table, and is the perfect sun-trap in the summer.
The purposely designed student accommodation provides:
• All-inclusive utility bills covering Electricity, Water and Council Tax
• WiFi is available throughout the building
• En-suite rooms have shared kitchens, dining and living spaces with under bed storage in each room. Kitchens fitted with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and breakfast bar.
• The 1 bed flat is a self-contained apartment with: a separate bedroom with double bed and study area, ample storage, spate lounge area with kitchenette and dining area and an en-suite bathroom
• Outside patio and table tennis
• Bike store
• Laundry room
• On-site management
Location & Surrounding Area
Whilst perfectly positioned to many of London’s top universities and colleges by public transport:
• Wimbledon University of Arts (15 mins)
• Kingston University (28 mins), Roehampton University (29 mins)
• St Mary’s University (50 mins)
• London met (1 hour 4 mins)
Malden Hall is also located only a short walk from Motspur station and a short bus ride away from New Malden station. It is in zone 4.
Being only 15 minutes away from Clapham Junction and 10 minutes there on from London Waterloo, this provides a really affordable option for students in Central London wanting to live in good affordable, quality accommodation in an attractive residential area.
Desk & Chair
On Site Maintenance
Rent: £172 pppw
Beds: 1 bed
Move in: 11 Sep 2021
Move out: 02 Sep 2022
Minimum contract: 51 weeks
Deposit: £250 pp
Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet, Contents Insurance, Council Tax
Rental type: Individual student rooms
11 Sep 2021
02 Sep 2022
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.