- Spacious large open plan area with two leather sofas, coffee table and TV built in on the wall for more room to have guests around.
- All rooms are large with new double beds, desks with chairs and wardrobes. There are also 42 TVs on the wall of each of the bedrooms and mirrors on the back of the doors.
- There are three newly fitted bathrooms each with a shower and a bath in the upstairs bathroom. All with pristine tiling.
- Open plan kitchen with washing machine, two fridge freezers and brand new appliances
- The property comes with off street parking and there is a large private back garden. There is a beautiful blossom tree in the garden which makes relaxing outside very a calming and peaceful. It is also easy to maintain.
- The house was newly refurbished in 2015 and is close to University of Nottingham, Nottingham Tennis Centre and the lake.
- The bus stop to the City Centre is minutes away and soon the trams will pass through so getting public transport to Beeston or the City Centre will be more convenient.
Call now for more information and to book a viewing!