- The living room has a leather sofa and wooden flooring which is easy to keep clean. The area is open plan to the kitchen which leads to the outdoor garden.
- Each bedroom is double and has a 42'' TV. Wardrobes, desks and chairs are also provided along with a double bed.
- There are two en-suite bathrooms and two further bathrooms to share between a group of six people.
- The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge freeze, microwave, and washing machine.
- The property has been newly refurbished to a high specification. It is double glazed throughout and the garden is private with a bench to relax on when the weather is warm outside.
- The property is just off Derby Road which is a popular location for students to live on as it is a 5 minute bus ride to the City Centre and one bus if you are heading towards Beeston.
Call now for more information and to book a viewing!