Number 19 is a well-maintained Victorian House set in a leafy suburb of Plymouth. The living accommodation is arranged over three floors and bri...
Number 19 is a well-maintained Victorian House set in a leafy suburb of Plymouth. The living accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises well equipped kitchen, large living room, laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, 11 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms and 2 further WC’s.
You don't need to fret about responsibilities like paying your utility bills on time, just sit back, relax and study hard. We’ll take care of your water, gas and electricity. We also understand that the internet is important to you, that's why we offer high-speed 200MB broadband connection in each room. Wi-Fi is also available.
To provide comfortable living, we arrange for the communal areas (excluding the kitchen) to be cleaned weekly. This means you can make the most of your free time and hang out with new friends in our large lounge area, which includes a TV complete with a Virgin TV package.
Ideally located to enjoy the best of student living, Number 19 is within a two-minute walk of Plymouth University, the train station, and Mutley Plain, where you will find bars and all the necessary amenities for day-to-day living. Drake Circus is less than a 5 minute walk.
• 11 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 2 further WC’s
• Prices from £69-£99/week, all bills included
• 45 week, individual tenancies with no deposit and no administration fees
• Groups and individual students welcome
• Weekly cleaning service of communal areas (excluding kitchen)
• Virgin fibre broadband and TV package
• Facilities include 2 large fridge freezers, microwave, 2 ovens, 2 hobs, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
• 2 Minutes walk from The University of Plymouth, Plymouth Train Station, and Mutley Plain
• Less than a 5 minute walk to Drake Circus
• Permit parking available from Plymouth City Council.
With over 20 years experience, and having housed nearly 1000 students, we have considerable expertise in student letting and managing student accommodation properties in Plymouth.
Over the last 20 years, until 2019, our properties have always been let through the Plymouth University accommodation office, with 99.5% occupancy. Sadly, this service has now closed to private landlords.
Desk & Chair
Rent: £69 pppw
Beds: 11 beds
Move in: 01 Sep 2020
Move out: 12 Jul 2021
Minimum contract: 45 weeks
Deposit: £0 pp
Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet, TV Licence, Council Tax
Rental type: Individual rooms
01 Sep 2020
12 Jul 2021
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.