Brand new for the 2018/19 academic year!
Introducing Canterbury Hall, a stunning new build development featuring a beautiful roof-top garden with a fantastic location right next to the UCLan campus in the city of Preston,
Canterbury Hall is the perfect solution for students looking for independent living in a student environment. The four-storey development comprises a total of 191 self-contained studios, the development offers fully furnished living with modern communal areas, such as roof top garden, cinema and gym.
As a student, your accommodation matters. Why? Because you need:
• A clean, pleasant and private place for quiet study.
• A comfortable and spacious place to call home, where you can relax and unwind either alone or with friends.
• To be based near your university.
• To be on the doorstep of shops, bars and clubs at the heart of the student community.
The new generation student living quarter in the heart of the vibrant and buzzing Preston, features beautiful, large, luxurious self-contained studio apartments and key facilities include:
• All utility bills and contents insurance.
• Keep connected with free broadband and WiFi.
• Enjoy the roof top garden
• Keep fit with your own onsite gym
• Watch your favourite film in your own on-site cinema room
• Stunning en-suite shower room.
• Luxury, stylish studio apartments. A sublime space for individuals and couples.
• Stay secure with 24/7 security.
• Onsite management & Parcel Storage.
• A free flat screen TV for your enjoyment.
• A bespoke, high-quality and fully equipped fitted kitchen.