Camden Town, typically shortened to Camden, is an area in North West London. It's a popular tourist destination that's filled with indoor and outdoor markets. There are also a number of bars, nightclubs, and music venues. Camden is well connected by transport links, so students living here can easily get anywhere they need to go.
- Chalk Farm Underground Station - Northern line
- Camden Town Underground Station - Northern line
- King’s Cross Underground Station - Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line, Northern line, Piccadilly line, Victoria line
- King’s Cross Train Station - Caledonian Sleeper, Grand Central, Great Northern, Hull Trains, LNER, Thameslink
- St Pancras International Train Station - East Midlands Trains, Eurostar, Thameslink, Southeastern
- Bus routes - 24, 27, 29, 31, 46, 88, 134, 168, 214, 253, 274, C2
See all properties in the Camden Town neighbourhood
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.