The historic City of London is the primary central business district of London. The City has become one of the most sought after residential areas and there's a number of new developments. The western border is a convenient choice for King's College London and LSE students, but living in such a central location comes with a high price tag.
- Barbican Underground Station - Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line
- Liverpool Street Train Station - Overground, TfL Rail, c2c, greateranglia
- Liverpool Street Underground Station - Central line, Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line
- Blackfriars Train Station - Thameslink, Southeastern
- Bank Underground Station - Central line, Northern line, Waterloo & City line
- St. Paul's Underground Station - Central line
- Aldgate Underground Station - Circle line, Metropolitan line
- Chancery Lane Underground Station - Central line
- Bus routes - 4, 8, 11, 15, 17, 21, 25, 26, 35, 40, 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48, 55, 56, 63, 67, 76, 78, 100, 115, 133, 135, 141, 149, 153, 172, 205, 242, 243, 254, 341, 344, 388, 521, N8, N11, N25, N26, N55, N133, N205, N551
See all properties in the City of London neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Super moon over City of London from Tate" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by User:Colin, "City of London Night Time" (Public Domain) by jamesl182d, "City of London" (CC BY 2.0) by Dun.can, "Leadenhall Market" (CC BY 2.0) by Dun.can
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.