Clapham is located to the west of Brixton in south west London. Clapham can be divided into four distinct areas- Clapham North, Clapham South, Clapham Old Town, and Clapham Junction. The North and Clapham Junction are both popular with students and young professionals. This is due to the cheaper rent prices and proximity to nearby bars and clubs.
- Clapham High Street Train Station - Southeastern, Overground
- Clapham Junction Train Station - South Western Railway, Southern, Overground
- Clapham North Underground Station - Northern line
- Clapham Common Underground Station - Northern line
- Bus routes - 35, 37, 50, 88, 137, 155, 249, 295, 322, 344, 345, 417, N19, N31, N87, N137, N155, P5
See all properties in the Clapham neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "City of London from Clapham SW4" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by sludgegulper, "Clapham Common tube" (CC BY 2.0) by Matt From London, "Clapham Common" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by aurélien., "Northcote Records, Battersea, SW11" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Ewan-M