Kensington is an affluent and largely residential area located in west London. It's home to London's free museums which include the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum. Kensington High Street is the area's commercial centre and is full of high end shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Earl’s Court Underground Station - District line, Piccadilly line
- Gloucester Road Underground Station - Circle line, District line, Piccadilly line
- Notting Hill Gate Underground Station - Central line, Circle line, District line
- South Kensington Underground Station - Circle line, District line, Piccadilly line
- West Brompton Train Station - Overground, Southern
- Bus routes - 9, 14, 19, 22, 23, 27, 28, 49, 52, 70, 74, 137, 190, 328, 345, 360, 414, 430, 452, C1, C3, N9, N31, N74, N97
See all properties in the Kensington neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Royal Albert Hall" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by chrisinphilly5448, "Kyoto Gardens, Holland Park, Royal Londo" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Ewan-M, "Queen’s Gate Terrace" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Uli Harder, "Kensington Palace" (CC BY 2.0) by D-Stanley
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.