Mayfair is located in central London and is one of the most prestigious areas in the capital. While it's mainly a commercial district, there are still a number of residential properties in the area. There's a wealth of stylish boutiques, bars, and restaurants in Mayfair.
- Bond Street Underground Station - Central line, Jubilee line
- Charing Cross Train Station - southeastern
- Embankment Underground Station - Bakerloo line, Circle line, District line, Northern line
- Oxford Circus Underground Station - Bakerloo line, Central line, Victoria line
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station - Bakerloo line, Piccadilly line
- Bus routes - 2, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 14, 19, 22, 30, 38, 55, 73, 74, 88, 94, 98, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, 390, 453, C2
See all properties in the Mayfair neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Regent Street & Oxford Street, London" (CC BY 2.0) by Tony Webster, "Ganton Street (Carnaby)" (CC BY 2.0) by Chuso Pérez, "Trafalgar square" (CC BY 2.0) by ** Maurice **, "Autumn in St. James’s Park, London" (CC BY 2.0) by romanboed
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.