Newham is an area of east London in the heart of the historic Docklands. It was one of the six host boroughs for the 2012 Summer Olympics. Newham has great transport links to the rest of the city and it's also where London City Airport is located.
- Canning Town Underground Station - Jubilee line
- Canning Town Light Rail Station - DLR
- Cyprus Light Rail Station - DLR
- Gallions Reach Light Rail Station - DLR
- West Ham Underground Station - District line, Hammersmith & City line, Jubilee line
- West Ham Public Transport Stop - c2c, DLR
- Bus routes - 5, 58, 69, 101, 104, 115, 147, 173, 238, 241, 262, 276, 300, 309, 323, 325, 330, 366, 376, 473, 474, N15, N550, N551
See all properties in the Newham neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Sunrise over the Thames Barrier. Panason" (CC BY-ND 2.0) by Robert.Pittman, "Emirates cable car" (CC BY 2.0) by deepstereo, "IMGP0579" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by mattbuck4950, "Nice 1960s brutalism" (CC BY 2.0) by Gene Hunt
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.