Wapping is a quite area is east London located on the north bank of the River Thames. The area contains the Tower of London. Additionally, Wapping is rich with maritime history, which can be seen in the cobbled streets, warehouses, and pubs. One of those pubs is The Prospect of Whitby, which dates back to 1520.
- Limehouse Public Transport Stop - c2c, DLR
- Shadwell Public Transport Stop - Overground, DLR
- Tower Hill Underground Station - Circle line, District line
- Tower Gateway Light Rail Station - DLR
- Wapping Train Station - Overground
- Bus routes - 15, 42, 78, 100, 115, 135, 339, D3, N15, N550, N551, RV1
See all properties in the Wapping neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "St Katherine’s Dock" (CC BY-ND 2.0) by Paul Robertson, "Tower Bridge at the break of dawn" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by hams37, "Tower of London from the Shard" (CC BY 2.0) by Dun.can, "9.12.18 Tobacco Dock, St George’s and Wi" (CC BY 2.0) by donald judge
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.