Hammersmith is located in west London on the north bank of the River Thames. Hammersmith has a diverse and young community. It's especially popular with young professionals and families. Rent prices in the area range from affordable to rather expensive the closer you get to Kensington and Chelsea.
- Hammersmith Underground Station - Circle line, District line, Hammersmith & City line, Piccadilly line
- Barons Court Underground Station - District line, Piccadilly line
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station - District line
- Kensington Olympia Train Station - Overground, Southern
- Bus routes - 9, 23, 27, 28, 33, 72, 74, 190, 209, 211, 220, 237, 266, 267, 283, 295, 391, 419, 424, 430, H91, N9, N11, N27, N28, N74, N97
See all properties in the Hammersmith neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Hammersmith Bridge / south" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Images George Rex, "Hammersmith Bridge" (CC BY-ND 2.0) by Doolallyally, "Circle Line Tube Train In Hammersmith St" (CC BY 2.0) by Jim Linwood, "Sunset over Ravenscourt Park" (CC BY 2.0) by whatleydude