Whitechapel is a diverse area bordering the City of London. It's well connected to the universities around the city by tube lines and buses, making it a convenient place for students to live. The rent in Whitechapel is cheaper compared to neighbouring Shoreditch.
- Whitechapel Train Station - Overground
- Whitechapel Underground Station - District line, Hammersmith & City line
- Aldgate East Underground Station - District line, Hammersmith & City line
- Aldgate Underground Station - Circle line, Metropolitan line
- Shadwell Public Transport Stop - Overground, DLR
- Bus routes - 15, 25, 40, 42, 67, 78, 100, 106, 115, 135, 205, 254, D3, N15, N25, N205, N253, N550, N551
See all properties in the Whitechapel neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "2018-05-18 06-02 England 032 London, Whi" (CC BY 2.0) by Allie_Caulfield, Linus Follert [CC BY-SA 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons, "London, UK" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by stingy48, "London by a shiny day" (CC BY-ND 2.0) by _ alt3 _
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.