Aspect 3 provides purpose-built student apartments in Sheffield designed with everything you need while living away from home. There's a wide...
Aspect 3 provides purpose-built student apartments in Sheffield designed with everything you need while living away from home.
There's a wide range of accommodation, from studio apartments perfect for post-grads wanting their own space to shared apartments with 2, 3, 4 or even 5 bedrooms.
We've worked hard to provide all of the little things that make a big difference - like high-speed broadband in the bedrooms, en-suites, cycle storage, 24/7 security, a reception desk to receive and store your parcels, and a communal lounge with a 37" TV, Xbox and pool table.
Aspect 3 is ideally placed to get to either of Sheffield's brilliant universities - Sheffield University of Sheffield Hallam.
Whether you're an international student coming to the UK for the first time, a fresher or a post-grad, if this sounds like the kind of student accommodation you're looking for in Sheffield city centre, give us a call to find out more.
You probably can't afford to live at a hotel while you're studying at one of Sheffield's universities, but what about if you could stay somewhere that felt like one?
Aspect 3 is designed to be a home-from-home and includes:
· High-speed broadband so you can stay connected with friends and family, and get your research done for uni work
· Your own bathroom so there's no queuing for the shower in the morning
· A large bed for lie-ins - we have either three-quarter or double beds in all rooms
· A fully-equipped kitchen including a microwave for meals on the go and a dishwasher to avoid those piles of plates in the sink
· Close to Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam universities, but also to a supermarket, cash machine and a good social scene
· A choice of your own space in a studio, sharing with a good friend in a two-bedroom apartment or making new friends in a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom apartment
· 24/7 security and card-entry to make you feel safe and secure
· Your utility costs included so you don't have to worry about finding the cash for another bill at the end of the month
Our stylish, purpose-built student accommodation also features adapted rooms for those with a disability, cycle storage, a vibrant communal lounge with 37" TV, an Xbox and a pool table, an internet café and an on-site launderette so you don't have to take your washing home at the end of term.
Give us a call today to arrange for a tour and find out more details about these fantastic Sheffield student apartments.
Desk & Chair
Rent: £159 pppw
Beds: 1 bed
Move in: 05 Sep 2020
Move out: 27 Aug 2021
Minimum contract: 51 weeks
Deposit: £150 pp
Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet, Contents Insurance
Rental type: Whole student flat
05 Sep 2020
27 Aug 2021
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.