Bloomsbury is an area located south of Camden Town in the West End of London. Bloomsbury is ideal for UCL and SOAS students since both campuses are located here. The area is well connected with excellent transport links to get you to other parts of the city.
- Euston Square Underground Station - Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line
- Warren Street Underground Station - Northern line, Victoria line
- Russell Square Underground Station - Piccadilly line
- London Euston Train Station - Caledonian Sleeper, Overground, Virgin Trains, West Midlands Trains
- King’s Cross Underground Station - Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line, Northern line, Piccadilly line, Victoria line
- King’s Cross Train Station - Caledonian Sleeper, Grand Central, Great Northern, Hull Trains, LNER, Thameslink
- Bus routes
See all properties in the Bloomsbury neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Holborn (Bloomsbury): Bloomsbury Street" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Paul The Archivist, "The Principal" (CC BY 2.0) by Nagarjun, "Russell Square, London" (CC BY 2.0) by grassrootsgroundswell, "Bloomsbury Tavern, Bloomsbury, London" (CC BY 2.0) by Adam Bruderer
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.