Canary Wharf is located on the Isle of Dogs in east London. It was developed on the disused West India Dock site in the 1980s. Now, Canary Wharf is one of the main financial districts in London along with the City of London. The area is popular with young professionals, expats, and finance executives.
- Canary Wharf Light Rail Station - DLR
- Canary Wharf Underground Station - Jubilee line
- Crossharbour Light Rail Station - DLR
- Island Gardens Light Rail Station - DLR
- Westferry Light Rail Station - DLR
- Bus routes - 15, 115, 135, 277, D3, D6, D7, D8, N15, N277, N551, N550
See all properties in the Canary Wharf neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "mirroring" (CC BY-ND 2.0) by Sera Tü, "Canary Wharf Cloud Streak" (CC BY 2.0) by Joe Dyer, "Londres - Mudchute Park & Farm 5" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by rouilleralain, "DP1M3895" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by bethom33
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.