Stratford is located in northeast London in the London Borough of Newham. It's a multicultural area that's experiencing regeneration as a result of the 2012 Summer Olympics. A number of new residential developments have been built with more still under construction. Stratford has plenty of green spaces as well as a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Stratford Train Station - Overground, TfL Rail, c2c, greateranglia
- Stratford Underground Station - Central line, Jubilee line
- Stratford Light Rail Station - DLR
- Stratford International Train Station - southeastern
- Maryland Train Station - TfL Rail
- Pudding Mill Lane Light Rail Station - DLR
- Bus routes - 25, 58, 69, 86, 97, 104, 108, 158, 238, 241, 257, 262, 276, 308, 325, 339, 388, 425, 473, D8, N8, N25, N86, N205
See all properties in the Stratford neighbourhood
Images courtesy of: "Stratford" (CC BY 2.0) by Jorn Eriksson, "London - QE Olympic Park: ArcelorMittal" (CC BY 2.0) by corno.fulgur75, "Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford, Lo" (CC BY 2.0) by Ben124., "The Queen Elizabeth Park" (CC BY 2.0) by Martin Pettitt
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.