Fantastic opportunity to grab this perfectly situated, spacious 3 bedroom Harborne apartment. AVAILABLE : NOW Fantastic opportunity for a ...
Fantastic opportunity to grab this perfectly situated, spacious 3 bedroom Harborne apartment.
AVAILABLE : NOW
Fantastic opportunity for a spacious, modern apartment on a peaceful blossom-tree and lawned area of north Harborne. Situated just 10 minutes bus ride from the city centre, 5 mins away from Harborne High Street and just down the road from BCU (Birmingham Central University) campus. This is a peaceful, beautifully kept apartment perfect for three friends/ course colleagues.
It is available to groups of either students or professionals on a one year Joint Tenancy contract.
The property is thoroughly modern and in immaculate condition. The landlord takes exceptional care of his property.
The top floor, double-glazed flat comprises :
• 3 furnished double bedrooms
• Utility cupboards
• Plentiful free off-road parking on quiet residential estate
• Security door and intercom system
The flat is just south side of the Hagley Road (A456) with perfect bus links into and around town and shops within a few minutes walk.
• There are absolutely no application or agency fees to pay at all.
• BILLS INCLUDED - water, and Wi-Fi broadband internet from Virgin Media
* Landlord contributes £35 per month to gas and electric with any extra usage to be paid by the tenants
• Council Tax exemption available for students
The composite rent for the apartment is £1,250 per month and would be split between the three rooms in agreement between the group of occupants.
The Landlord is happy to allow a couple to have the largest room in the flat (i.e. a total group of 4 people) subject to agreeing rent supplement for the 4th tenant.
The property is owned by an incredibly friendly and conscientious Landlord who has everything covered for you and faultless maintenance support for any issues that arise. One of the best we work with!
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL NEED
• Proof of ID
• Proof of either employment or university/ college course placement
• Previous Landlord/ Agency reference where applicable
• One month Deposit (split between the three individual agreed room rents)
• To sign a 12 month Joint Tenancy Agreement
Desk & Chair
Rent: £96 pppw
Beds: 3 beds
Move in: 23 Sep 2020
Move out: 22 Sep 2021
Minimum contract: 52 weeks
Deposit: £500 pp
Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet
Rental type: Whole property
23 Sep 2020
22 Sep 2021
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.