This house has many things that stand out - the views, the close proximity to outdoor spaces, the quiet neighbourhood, the spacious lounge, the ...
This house has many things that stand out - the views, the close proximity to outdoor spaces, the quiet neighbourhood, the spacious lounge, the modern kitchen/dining room, the bathrooms, the garden and of course the bedrooms themselves - all combine for a great property to live in!
Great area with lovely views, less than a minute's walk to a meadow just over the road, if you want more than just the space in your garden.
And if you'd prefer to stay at home, there's plenty of space to socialise throughout, spacious lounge, kitchen diner, and a large garden to enjoy!
Prefer green to concrete? Fresh air? Quiet from the buzz of the city? Then look no further, this is the property for you!
Available from the 10th of September 2022 - 10/09/22 (Student only - available for next academic year)
Some information about the property:
• Bright, open and modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage for the house, large patio doors that let in lots of light and allow for access to the garden and a dining table and chairs so you can enjoy meals together!
• Integrated dishwasher and washing machine, built-in gas hob, electric oven and extractor, two standing fridge freezers.
• Two beautiful, modern bathrooms - one with a bath and shower, the other with a large walk-in waterfall shower. Both bathrooms have a backlit mirror, drawers beneath the sink and a w/c.
• Well furnished, bright bedrooms each with a double bed & mattress, bedside table, wardrobe, desk and chair.
• The property is on a hill, which means you have a great view from the front of the property!
• Large Garden with patio - perfect for summer and spending time with friends!
• Separate lounge - large comfy sofa, coffee table and view of course!
• Parking Zone D - means you can apply for a free resident's permit - in this zone you can park for free, but require this free permit to park on match days at the local stadium.
• Off-road parking for one or two cars.
• Double glazing throughout to help keep bills down and reduce one’s carbon footprint.
Students! This is a great house to be social in, four bedrooms, a spacious lounge, kitchen and garden, will help make friends you will know for life!
• Nearby Birdham Road South End bus stop which has routes:49 and 70
• 15 minute walk to Moulsecoomb train station
• 10 minute walk to Premier express convenience store on Upper Bevendean Avenue.
3D Virtual Tour available upon request - to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £2,600 for the whole house equivalent to: £650pppm ≈ £150pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below service package can be included in the rent, contact us today to find out more!
Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK!
All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
The security deposit is £3000 (£500 per person), and will be protected with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
• We ask for landlord references
• UK guarantor required / preferred (rent in advance will be considered)
• Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent)
• EPC: Band D which is in line with the UK average
Don't have a full group of 4 yet? Get in touch today as we may be able to help you form a group!
Viewing highly recommended! This is expected to go very fast as it is an absolutely gorgeous 4 bed house in a lovely location, so don't miss out - book your viewing with Longhouse Lettings today!
Desk & Chair
Rent: £150 pppw
Beds: 4 beds
Move in: 10 Sep 2022
Move out: 01 Sep 2023
Minimum contract: 51 weeks
Deposit: £750 pp
Bills included: There are no bills included
Rental type: Whole property
10 Sep 2022
01 Sep 2023
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.