Brand new for September 2018, Ardcairn House is located in Grangegorman suburb of Dublin so it’s perfect for those studying at the DIT Grangegorman campus which is just a 2-minute walk away. You’ll also be ideally situated just a 5-minute stroll from the new Grangegorman LUAS Stop – handy!
With 571 en-suite bedrooms and loads of choice when it comes to choosing what type you need, Ardcairn House has you covered.
All of our rooms are purpose-built for students, so you can focus on your studies in surroundings designed for you. You will have access to a cinema room, a bowling alley, an onsite gym, plenty of common study areas and outdoor areas. We also run social events all year-round, from pizza parties to days out, so you will never be bored living at Ardcairn House!
WE’VE GOT EVERYTHING COVERED
At Uninest, we want to make sure that you have the time of your life at university. In addition to your fully furnished room, you’ll also be getting…
– All of your utility bills included
– High-speed broadband and WiFi
– Maintenance (we’ll make sure anything broken gets fixed nice and quickly)
– On-site laundry facilities
– Somewhere safe to store your bike
– Secure post and parcel storage
– Common rooms including a gym, bowling alley, music room, TV/cinema room, games area, open study areas and a roof terrace!
– Outdoor area (take your studies outside when the summer comes)
– And of course, our friendly Uninest team will be there to help 24 hours a day whenever you need them.