THE FLAT - Virtual viewings available - Fantastic, stylish, light-filled one bed flat in a small private block - Well located close to Uni and...
THE FLAT - Virtual viewings available
- Fantastic, stylish, light-filled one bed flat in a small private block
- Well located close to Uni and City Centre
- , 60 Megabyte wireless and hard wired Virgin fibre optic broadband.
- All bills included (professionals pay council tax)
- Fully furnished ready to live (only bedding & towels needed)
- Parking available at extra cost
- Large (150 square feet)
- Private courtyard terrace/garden
- Fully renovated: 18 months ago.
- Warm and snug. heating on 24/7
- Large double bedroom (real double bed!) with good storage
- Contemporary power shower with underfloor heating.
- Washing machine/tumble dryer laundry area
- Free standing Scandanavian style kitchen. Stainless steel surfaces. Halogen hob.
- All white goods included - fridge/freezer/halogen hob/extractor. Dishwasher.
- Ready to move into so: microwave, toaster, kettle, pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils, glasses etc, Also Hoover, ironing board and iron, mop/bucket, brushes - everything provided.
- Secure - exterior real time CCTV, windows all lock and can be fitted with bars if desired.
- 50" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports
- LED down lighting throughout
- Solid wood floors.
- Problems: dealt with quickly and efficiently. Landlord is an IT specialist so any electronic difficulties sorted quickly.
The flat is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities.
Central near shops
Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby. Near to Brayford Quays waterside area with bars (Wagamamas; Ask, Chimichanga's) Clubs (Home; Lola Lo's; Moka) Bars (Trebles; Kind and Wetherspoons) all very close.
Sainsburys 2 minutes walk
Student Sports Centre 5 minutes walk
The flat can be rented furnished/unfurnished, as required
All bills included (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, Broadband, Sky) capped at £200/month which should be ample. Professionals pay council tax). Gas central heating on all the time.
All problems dealt with promptly
Available 7th Nov
Great for professionals and students
Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period. Tenancy finishes after one year though can be extended by mutual agreement
Professionals would need to pay council tax of £100/month
Parking can be available from another landlord at extra cost
Internationals/persons without UK passport holding guarantor required to pay 3 months rent up front. To idea is to pay 3 months in advance but then to stay in advance by paying rent each month until the last 3 months of the tenancy when rent is not payable as it was already paid at the start.
The deposit is £500 (£250 of this is for a new mattress which then belongs to the tenant).
Accredited by the National Residential Landlords Association
House fully HMO complaint and meets all legislative requirements including CO2 detectors
Rent: £231 pppw
Beds: 1 bed
Move in: 01 Sep 2021
Move out: 31 Aug 2022
Minimum contract: 52 weeks
Deposit: £500 pp
Bills included: Water, Gas, Electricity, Internet, Phone
Rental type: Whole property
01 Sep 2021
31 Aug 2022
Select a different landlord to switch to that account whilst remaining on the same page.