Knoll Court is located right on the doorstep of Northumbria University and a short walk from Newcastle University and Newcastle College.
Your New Home in The City
There’s never a dull moment in Newcastle, it’s fun and friendly and small enough to be able to get around easily – an ideal place for students to call home! Knoll Court is a stone’s throw away from the thriving City Centre and Quayside, which offers a range of independent shops, bars, clubs and restaurants.
Your Room Choices
We have 3 types of en-suites for you to choose from, located in a flat of 3, 4, 5 or 6 bedrooms with shared a kitchen/lounge giving you the option to socialise with others or enjoy the privacy of your own room.
What Your Rent Will Cover:
Your rent covers all the important things:
– All utility bills included
– Experienced and friendly on-site residence team to assist you
– Pay as you go on-site laundry room
– High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi throughout the building
– On-site maintenance
– Secure electronic access and CCTV – let us keep you safe and sound
– TV (within your shared kitchen/lounge area)
– Secure bike storage
Student Life at Knoll Court
We haven’t even mentioned the best bit about Knoll Court yet! Rachel, Amy and the team are on hand to help you settle in to life in Newcastle. With regular events such as games nights to free tea and coffee to keep you warm on the way to uni, plus competitions with great prizes up for grabs – there’s always something happening!