Bailey Street is a new Sheffield 8-floor project of UNINN Student Accommodation in Sheffield, which will be open to students in 2019. There will be 220 rooms in total and 7 room types available.
Bailey Street is located near West Street of the North of the city centre, which is one of the most popular area among students in Sheffield. Only within 8 minutes’ walk, students can get to University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. Amenities nearby include supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, Asian food shops, restaurants, bars and post offices. Tram and bus stations are less than 2 minutes’ walk away. It is a very ideal location for students studying in both University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University.
What is included?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply) and free on- site gym
- 24-hour CCTV camera and on-site bilingual staff
- Free regular cleaning services for public area
- Laundry room (fees are not included in the bills)
- Free efficient maintenance service (malicious damage won’t be included)
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- Contents insurance
- Various communal area, including courtyard, onsite gym, multi-media room, study room, cycle storage etc.
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience
- UNINN App for notifications, maintenance report, parcel collection and etc.